The Sweet Goddess Free Wallpaper packs

Kamis, 03 Juni 2010 |

I recently completed my first full-blown illustration. It took me a good few days to get it right. It is the face of my food website and blog and is called The Sweet Goddess. When I started sketching this gorgeous creature, the hair was much bigger and accomodated an entire orchard of fruits. There were vines of grapes with big, beautiful leaves, strawberries, apples, mangoes, flowers, butterflies and bees in her hair. When I took the sketch to Illustrator, the wonky worm that starts wiggling and makes me meddle and alter stuff, took over. Before I knew it, the goddess had cupcakes, cherries and hearts adorning her mane. Thus was born The Sweet Goddess. She brings a touch of Parisian chic, a little wicked glamor and a cool retro look to my newest brand amidst all the pretty pastels. And what better way to celebrate her then to share her curls and swirls in a wallpaper pack for your desktops. I have five wallpapers, each in 8 resolutions for download today. I hope they bring a delicious sweetness to your MAC & PC screens. Please feel free to tell me what you think of her, I love hearing from you guys.
Each Wallpaper Zip File Contains 8 Files

[2560x1600] [1920x1200] [1680x1050] [1600x1200] [1400x1050] [1280x960] [1280x800] [1024x768]


Sweet Goddess



Gelskitchen The Home Of The Sweet Goddess


Cupcake Chic




Smell Them

0 komentar: